Monday, 5 December 2016

Post 16 student has interviews to study at Cambridge University



 
Whitley Academy would like to wish Martyna, a successful Post 16 student, all the best in her interviews at Cambridge University to study Psychological and Behavioural Sciences.

Good luck!

As part of my preparation for higher education in 2017, I have applied to study Psychological and Behavioural Sciences at the University of Cambridge. I aspire to complete a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, as well as a Master of Science degree further in the future.
My career plans are not finalised, however I am interested in becoming a clinical or educational psychologist, or alternatively continue my studies to become an academic or researcher in a university. I am looking forward to attending Clare College for both of my interviews, and beginning the journey to undergraduate studies in Psychology at my chosen university in the near future.

– Martyna.